Please check this calendar regularly since we will make changes. It’s not complete yet, but will be shortly.
On Wednesday 18 September it all begins. After having a great interest in our camp, we are happy to welcome the teams for Ci Startup Camp Fall 2013. We have a lot of fun ahead of us with inspirational speakers, business advisors, lean startup tools, network events, e.t.c…
AFTER WORK WITH BENEFITS
• Are you an entreprenerd and want to move forward?
• Do you need to add competence?
Come to TeamUp!
An after work where you can meet new potential team partners! Find the missing competence to get a complete team that are needed for our Startup Camp.
When: 5 SEPTEMBER
Where: STENA CENTER 1D
Host: CHALMERS INNOVATION
The last 3 Startup Camps have turned out extremely well but we will not stop there, we will continue to improve and iterate. So, today we’re glad to announce a number of news for this autumn’s Startup Camp. Due to the amount of applications the last years, we now offer 20 teams the opportunity to participate – 100% more!
In addition to that, we will also give participating teams:
- 20 KSEK per team to spend on tech/market activities or similar
- Each team get a dedicated business advisor from Chalmers Innovation and an Startup Camp Alumni
- We offer 2 pitch-events with external advisors, investors and entrepreneurs
- An even more exciting Demo Day!
In addition to the above you of course get the usual stuff:
- Free office space
- Inspiration seminars
- Lean startup tools and workshops
- Networking events
and most of all – a bunch of crazy, driven entrepreneurs in the same room doing amazing stuff!
It’s time to apply for CI Startup Camp 2013!
News for the upcoming batch:
* 20 teams will be accepted
* Assigned mentors to each team
* Pitch-sessions with external advisors/industry professionals and investors
* “All” tech based products welcome
Application deadline is 15th of August, the program will start 2nd half of September.
Send an email to per (at) chalmersinnovation.com to apply including:
* What problem do you think you solve
* For whom
* Who are you and what do you want to do
* Status (idea on a paper, made interviews, built something and so forth)
What is CI Startup Camp?
CI Startup Camp is a 10 week program with focus on validating your idea on the market and build stuff. We offer 24/7 free office space, a dynamic environment with loads of startups, presentations from serial entrepreneurs, mentoring sessions, networking events and a grand final Demo Day! The best performing teams have the chance to be funded by Chalmers Innovation.
And no, we will not write business plans…
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.