The challenge is to develop a beta-application, launch it on the market and get user feedback in 12 weeks. The best teams may get the chance to get funding. Maximum 10 consumer internet, enterprise software, social media, app-projects will be selected to participate in CI Startup Camp for FREE. The teams need to possess developing skills, loads of drive and time to spend during the spring. We will support with knowledge, experience, inspiring guests, enlightening seminars, office space at Stena Center, networking and passion. Kick-off is planned to 30th of January 2012 and the grand final about 10-12 weeks later. Ofifce space will be open 24/7 to enable you to join the camp in parallell to school or work.
- Ideas shall be software and Internet-based with short take-off distance to the market and a large business potential
- Teams shall have the ability to code
- Teams shall able to create a Beta-version of their product during 12 weeks
- Teams shall have a entreprenurial spirit
What is offered?
- Free office space
- A schedule of inspiring seminars, lectures, and guests every week (see last year´s scehdule here)
- An introduction to Lean start-up approch developed in Silicon Valley
- Potential funding for the best teams
How does it work?
The goal is to develop a first beta of your product and test it on the market during the 12 week long camp. The grand finale is the Demo Day where we will invite our network, business angels and investors. You will run software and business development independently with support from experienced serial entreprenurs and business developers (see last years seminar schedule here). Support will be in the form of scheduled frequent seminars (once or twice per week) and group discussions during late afternoons and evenings. Office space, WLAN and coffee are free. The office space will be open 24/7.
Want to learn more?
Attend our information evening the 18th of December 18.00 at Chalmers Innovation, Stena Center to learn more, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to register?
Send an email with info about you, your team and the idea to email@example.com